We all know that most cats don’t like to be bathed. Well here, according to one person (the dog), is how it should be done.
- Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl.
- Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.
- In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close the lid. You may need to stand on the lid.
- At this point, the cat will self-agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this!
- Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a “power wash” and “rinse”.
- Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are no people between the bathroom and the front door.
- Stand well back behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly raise the lid.
- The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom, and run outside where he will dry himself off.
- Both the toilet and the cat will be sparkling clean.
[Of course, this is a joke. Don’t try it at home. You’ve been warned.]